~ Musing on technology, computer and internet
September 1, 2002

I've read Rich Dad Poor Dad book. It was interesting book. It reminds me when I was 10 years old. Knowing that Robert ( book author) and Mike dusting canned products to earn money resemble to what I did to earn money at the 10 yo. I was collecting plastic cans or mineral water plastic bottles and sold it to recycle collector. For 1 kilogram weight they pay me 500 Rupiah, enough for my school meal at the time. I live with my uncle at the time and he is a killer on every matte including money for school meal. Unfortunetaly I didn't read RDPD at the time ( or not published yet :) ) ... If so ..maybe today I already rich. ... sigh

Bookmark it :

  • Technorati
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Yahoo!
  • Google
  • Meneame
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Magnolia
  • Blinklist
  • Blogmarks

Subscribe to RSS or Email

0 comments: